Recently, I discovered Citizen Chef’s Fresh Sauces. They use ingredients that I would use, if I were making sauce from scratch. These are great time savers and they taste great.
Here’s a simple potato salad that I made using the Thai Coconut Sauce. It gives it a unique flavor that made it seem like I had done something really special to the potato salad, when it was actually incredibly easy to prepare.
Thai Coconut Potato Salad
5 lbs. Potatoes, cubed
1 pkg. Citizen Chef Thai Coconut Sauce
4 Green Onions, chopped
Boil potatoes until tender.
Set aside some of the green onions for garnish.
Mix potatoes, sauce and onions together.
Top with remaining green onions and serve.
Other Citizen Chef sauces may be substituted for a different flavor.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!