How many kitchen gadgets do you have? I love keeping up with the latest kitchen trends, but don’t need more clutter in my house. Anything new that I get needs to be something that I’ll use regularly.
This week Melissa’s Produce invited local food bloggers for lunch and a presentation by Chefs’ Toys. Before I arrived, I thought I didn’t need anything new. Sure enough, they introduced us to a variety of trendy kitchen tools and I now know that I NEED several of them.
Here is the list of trending tools. I’ll be visiting Chefs’ Tools soon to pick up the first three items on the list. There are currently 6 huge stores in Southern California and products are also available online.
- Cut Resistant Gloves to save my fingers
- Peeler Kinpira Julienne to easily julienne veggies
- Garnishing Slicer for fanning out garnishes
- Mandonline Vegetable Slicer
- Spiral Vegetable Slicer
- Apple Corer
- Tart Ring to plate salads and other dishes
- Silicone Plating Brush
- Silicone Plating Wedge
- Dough Knife/Bench Scraper
- Vegetable Peeler “Y” Shaped
With the right tools it’s easy to get professional looking results at home, just like the food I see on TV and at restaurants.
What new tools do you want?
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more kitchen inspiration.