Healthy Resolutions for the New Year
Are healthy resolutions on your to do list this year? Even if you don't make an official list, chances are good that we've all got healthy goals that involve food.
Around the holidays, I always take stock of where I am, where I've been and where I'm heading. Then, I start out the new year with a fresh new outlook and a plan.
I've put together a fantastic group of cookbooks and snack food that can help with these goals:
- Weight loss
- Making healthy choices
- Cooking with good ingredients
- Eating together as a family
- Going meatless all the time or occasionally
- Reading food labels and choosing organics and non-gmo products
Weight Loss Book
Cooking that Counts:
1,200- to 1,500-Calorie Meal Plans to Lose Weight Deliciously
by The Editors of Cooking Light
Yes, counting calories can be delicious and you’ll find out how with this helpful cookbook. The recipes are beautiful, tasty and satisfying, which will help with your weight loss goals.
- Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quiche with Cauliflower Crust
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pops