Have you been to Tamarind of London?
This restaurant serves up an Indian fine dining experience that is one of a kind. The food is traditional Indian faire with a California twist. Everything is prepared fresh and makes good use of local, seasonal produce. They take good care to see that each dish is presented beautifully.
The restaurant has a prime location on Pacific Coast Highway just south of Crystal Cove State Park. Wherever you’re coming from in Orange County, it’s a beautiful drive.
They have indoor and outdoor tables. The open patio has a comfortable ocean breeze on warm days and heaters are turned on when needed. There is a big parking lot with ample spaces available.
As they often do for holidays and special occasions, Tamarind of London has a special menu for Father’s Day.
- Aloo Tikki & Masala Aloo – Potato Duo
- Lassen Jhinga – Tandoori Grilled Prawns
- Lamb Seekh Kebab – Tandoori Lamb
- Subzi Kofta – Vegetable Dumplings
- Murgh Tikka Masala – Chicken Tikka Masala
- Dakshini Macchi – Coconut Fish Curry
- Dal Makhni – Black Lentils
- Palak Paneer – Spinach & Cottage Cheese
- Choice of Tandoori Bread or Rice
- Chocolate Samosas
My family got to try out the menu ahead of time. Their favorites may have been the Tandoori Lamb and the Coconut Fish Curry. We enjoyed our meal and service was good, as always.
Reservations are recommended for Father’s Day. You can call in or make your reservation online.
Tamarind of London
7862 East Pacific Coast Highway
Newport Beach, California 92657