I haven’t been to Yogurtland, yet, but am looking forward to trying it out. They have many Southern California locations and I’ve heard great things about their frozen yogurt.
Yogurtland is all about the fun this Summer – zany, whacky, silly fun with Looney Tunes!
They are introducing 6 new flavor and topping combinations inspired by favorite Looney Tunes characters – Bugs, Daffy, Road Runner, Tweety, Marvin and Taz . Each one will be served in a collectible character cup with a collectible spoon.
Which one of these sounds the best to you?
- Bugs Bunny – Carrot Cake frozen yogurt with fresh carrot shreds
- Daffy Duck – Decadent Dark Chocolate Orange frozen yogurt and dark chocolate, orange-covered cranberries
- Road Runner – Cactus Berry Tart
- Tweety – Lemon Cream Cookie frozen yogurt
- Marvin – Kosmic Fruit Kaboom Sorbet topped with Pop Rocks
- Taz – Devil’s Food Cake frozen yogurt with shaved curls of dark chocolate
The new flavors will be available starting on July 8th. Many locations will be celebrating the launch with free yogurt parties character appearances and prizes!
Southern California July 8th launch party locations include: Alhambra, Anaheim, Arcadia, Artesia, Beverly Connection, Burbank Media Center, Carson, Century City Mall, Chino Hills, Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa 17th St, Culver City, Dana Point, Downey Gateway, Encino, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Gardena, Ladera Heights, Lakewood, Manhattan Beach, Mira Loma, Miracle Mile, Mission Viejo, Monrovia, Northpark, Northridge, Plaza Mexico, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Rossmoor, San Pedro, Santa Monica Promenade, Temecula, The Quad – Whittier, Torrance, Universal City Walk, USC Gateway, Village at Orange, Village Del Amo, Wilshire and Vermont. Check with your preferred party spot for exact times and details.
CONNECT – You can like Yogurtland on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Pinterest.