Do you like finding new products? My family does, so I was happy to find all of these new naturals worth trying!
Each Spring I attend Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, so I get to try a whole lot of new products there. This Summer, I got an extra box of natural samples, so we happily tried them out.
It’s always exciting to see the new products and the interesting flavor combinations. The labels had ingredients and other key characteristics that made me happy.
A few of the products didn’t work us, but most of them did. Following are the ones that made the grade and, in my opinion, are worth checking out.
New Naturals Worth Trying
Made in Nature, Hak’s and Pure Growth Organics
- Made in Nature Figgy Pops – These snacks are delicious and great to pop in your mouth for a quick energy burst. The Mangoberry Supersnacks have mangos and apricots. I’ve also tried their chocolate and liked them, too.
- Hak’s One Pot Cooking Sauce – The Korean BBQ sauce has a nice ginger kick. It can be used on veggies or meat.
- Pure Growth Organics Popcorn – The individual Mickey Mouse themed packages are easy to pack in a lunch box or your purse for a snack.
Glory Bee, Spice Pharm, Synergy and World of Chia
- Glory Bee Fermented Honey – Love this on salad or drizzled onto steamed veggies.
- Spice Pharm – Turmeric is an ingredient I seek out for cooking and as a supplement. These turmeric based drink mixes are a great new way for me to increase my turmeric consumption.
- Synergy Kale Vegetable Powder – This is an easy way to add the goodness of kale to smoothies and other beverages.
- World of Chia Raspberry Fruit Spread – This is like jam, but uses chia seed to thicken it. The fruit flavor really comes through.
Popzup, Savory Creations and Chapul
- Popzup Popcorn and Seasoning – They’ve cut down on the waste and chemicals that are typically associated with microwave popcorn. The popcorn comes in little packets and the outer box is used for popping. The Buttermilk Ranch Seasoning is perfect for the popcorn, but I’ve also used it on pasta and veggies.
- Savory Creations Vegetable Broth – These concentrated packets are easy to add to soups, stews and other recipes. There is less waste and they take up less space in my pantry than canned broth.
- Chapul Cricket Protein – Yes, you read that correctly. The protein powder is made from crickets. This protein source is more common in other countries, but has now come to the US. It comes in chocolate and vanilla and can be added to a smoothie or mixed with another liquid.
Sweet Drops, Numi and Zollipops
- Sweet Drops Caramel – This flavored stevia sweetener can be added to coffee, tea or other beverages. My family likes caramel, but I prefer some of their other flavors.
- Numi Tea – I’ve been a Numi regular for years and enjoyed these flavors centered on well-being. It makes it easy to choose my cup of the day based on the type of tea experience I’m looking for.
- Zollipops – These aren’t ‘just candy.’ These are ‘clean teeth pops’ with ingredients that dentists recommend and flavors that kids (and adults) like.
This was fun, so I’m also looking forward to trying out the next wave of innovative and new natural products!
Which of these products do you plan on buying?