It’s time for the LA County Fair! There is a whole lot to do at the Fair, but the food is what I look forward to the most.
This year I’m a blogger ambassador for the Fair and got to try out the food yesterday before opening day. The food is always good, but they seem to have kicked it up a notch this year.
My favorite this year was the cucumber lemonade from Ricco’s. These aguas frescas have little chunks of cucumbers and are sweetened with agave. I’ll definitely want another one of these when I go back to the Fair. I’m told the mango aguas frescas were great, too.
Other notable food items include:
- Corn on the Cob (I had mine plain, but there were seasonings and sauces available)
- Blooming Onion
- Deep Fried Cinnamon Apple Rings
- Pineapple Boat with Chicken
- Tasti Chips (Nachos, Parmesan and Jalapeno)
- Pink’s BAM! Dog
- Chicken and Waffles in a Cone
- Chicken Charlie’s Deep Fried Oreos
LA County Fair
1101 W. McKinley Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
September 4th through 27th, 2015