This week a group of food bloggers from Southern California were invited to Melissa’s Produce for a special holiday event. We were challenged to bring bite sized samples of desserts using at least one ingredient from Melissa’s Produce. Each of us have our own style – vegan, gluten-free, simple, complex, fruity, chocolatey etc. The results were amazing!
Fudge is one of my favorites to make and eat, so I created a recipe that incorporated Hatch Chile Powder for a sweet treat with a kick – Dark Chocolate Hatch Chile Fudge.
Here are links to the recipes for some of my favorites;
- Mexican Wedding Cookies from Stephen and Art at Latino Foodies
- Bittersweet Chocolate Date Nut Baklava from Mary at California Greek Girl
- Spiced Orange Caramels from Sara at My Imperfect Kitchen
- Gingerbread Bon Bons from Cathy at She Paused 4 Thought
- Clementine Gingersnap Cheesecake Bars from Jeanne at Jolly Tomato
- Apple Bread Pudding Bites with Whiskey Sauce from Jennifer at Kitchy Cooking
- Cranberry Rosemary Pine Nut Shortbread Cookies from Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious
- Dark Chocolate Hatch Chile Fudge (my recipe)