This light and refreshing salad is perfect for a warm Spring or Summer day. It only takes a couple minutes of prep time and the recipe can easily be increased, if you are feeding a crowd.
Jicama Mint Salad
1 Medium Jicama
Dozen Mint Leaves
1 T Olive Oil
1 t Lemon Juice
Cut jicama into bite sized pieces. Chop mint leaves.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Thank you Frieda’s for the sweet and delicious jicama!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!