Simply Delicious Strawberry Salad
with Fennel and Feta Cheese
This beautiful strawberry fennel salad is quick and easy to prepare, so you can get lunch or dinner on the table fast.
The salad really is simple to make, but each bite is big on flavor.
Each ingredient is a star on its own, so it is great to enjoy the tastes and textures all together.
There are juicy, sweet strawberries, crunchy fennel, salty feta and sweet basil resting on a pretty bed of arugula and baby spinach leaves.
If you are serving this as a side dish, it serves 4.
If you like to make a meal of it, this can make a nice lunch for two.
Since the spinach and arugula leaves are delicate, I recommend serving the dressing on the side.
Then each person can add their desired amount of salad dressing just before they eat.
Strawberry Fennel Salad Recipe
Prep time 10 minutes
2 cups Arugula
2 cups Baby Spinach
1 Fennel Bulb, trimmed and sliced thin
1 cup Strawberries, sliced
4 oz. Feta Cheese, crumbled
1) Prepare dressing in a non-reactive bowl by whisking together all salad dressing ingredients.
2) Arrange arugula and baby spinach on the serving platter. Top with thin sliced fennel, sliced strawberries, crumbled feta and then finish with fresh basil leaves.
3) Serve with the salad dressing on the side.
Check out my other dinner recipes, so you can get more tasty inspiration.
Following are a few of my delicious salad recipes.
- Vegan Apricot Almond Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!