Frozen Strawberry Cocktail
Sip a monk fruit strawberry daiquiri, when you want to enjoy a fun frozen fruit cocktail without any added sugar calories.
Blended drinks are typically my favorite to order, when I’m out for an evening or on vacation.
They are also really easy to make at home.
When you order a daiquiri at a bar, it will usually be made with a sweet simple syrup made from white sugar.
This one is made with zero calorie monk fruit, so is a better option for anyone watching their calories or following a keto diet.
Some of the other sugar alternatives leave a funky aftertaste, but I don’t taste that at all with monk fruit.
This is just pure sweetness without the calories.
If you’d like to turn this into a mocktail for kids or for adults who aren’t drinking, it’s easy.
Just leave out the rum and replace it with water.
The frozen drink will still be fun and tasty without the rum.
The daiquiri cocktail tastes great and looks pretty!
Monk Fruit Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Sugar-free Simple Syrup
¼ cup Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
½ cup water
1) Measure the monkfruit sweetener and water into the sauce pan. Cook on medium for a few minutes, so that the powder dissolves. Remove from the stove and set aside to cool.
2) First, add the ice cubes to the blender. Then, add the strawberries, lime juice, rum and 1/4 cup of the simple syrup to the blender.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Taste and add a little more simple syrup, if desired. Blend again.
5) Pour into hurricane glasses. Garnish with a fresh strawberry or lime slice.
6) Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?