Spooky Halloween Party Cocktail
When you want a festive Halloween party cocktail, fill a tall glass with this bloody rum punch.
Its deep color is spooky, and the taste is out of this world.
Rum punch is always a crowd-pleaser, so this creepy cocktail will be the hit of the party.
The Halloween party drink is made with coconut rum, tequila, cherry cordial and grenadine, so it is full on flavor.
Maraschino cherries and fresh mint leaves are the perfect finishing touch.
Bloody Rum Punch Recipe
1.5 oz Coconut Rum
.5 oz Tequila
.5 oz Cherry cordial liqueur
1 t Grenadine
3 oz. Lemon Lime Soda
1) Add a few pieces of ice, coconut rum, tequila, cherry cordial liqueur and grenadine to a cocktail shaker.
2) Shake for 15 seconds.
3) Fill a tall glass about 3/4 full with ice.
4) Pour cocktail into the ice filled glass.
5) Top with lemon lime soda.
6) Garnish with a few maraschino cherries and sprig of mint.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Deals for Halloween
- Miss A $1 Halloween Accessories and Makeup
Halloween Drink Recipes
- Mad Scientist Pop Rocks Potion Drink
- Frog Egg Lemonade
- Magic Color Changing Lemonade
- Magic Color Changing Ice
- Spooky Bloody Dragon Eye Nectar
- Bloody Rum Punch Cocktail
Halloween Food Recipes
- Spooky Coffin Pop Tarts
- Monster Eyeball Yogurt
- Halloween Rice Krispie Pops
- Oozing Zombie Eyeballs
- Monster Snacks
- Little Shop of Horrors Feed Me Seymour Cupcakes
- Easy Spider Web Cupcakes
- Halloween Quesadillas
- Dino DNA Jurassic Amber
Hotel Transylvania Recipes
- Worm Pancakes
- Dracula’s Dentures Snack
- Green Slimed Popcorn
- Vampire Punch
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- Mummy Pretzels
- Green Sludge Punch
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops
- Boo-Nana Banana Pops
- Scream Cheese
- Poison Apples
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?