You can make them for your own family just for fun or you serve them at a Halloween party.
Candy and desserts are definitely a part of Halloween celebrations, but it’s nice to also have ‘real food’ that has a spooky twist.
Anyone can enjoy these quesadillas, since they are so cute.
These familiar flavors are perfect for even the pickiest child, so they are great to serve to guests at a Halloween party.
I like using butter, when I make my quesadillas. The flavor is just what I like.
However, you can use another type of oil, if you prefer.
These little bats and coffins were made in a cast iron grill pan, so they have grill lines on them.
You can also make them in a regular cast iron skillet, but they won’t have the grill lines.
Spooky Halloween Quesadilla Recipe
4 Flour Tortillas
1 cup Grated Cheese
1 T Butter
1) Cut an even number of bats and coffins out of the tortillas with the cookie cutters.
2) Add a little bit of butter to a cast iron grill pan and heat it up.
3) Reduce heat to low and add a few coffins and bats to the pan.
4) Quickly top with cheese and a matching tortilla shape.
5) When the bottom is lightly browned, flip to brown the other side and finish melting the cheese.
Check out my other vegetarian recipes, so you can get more kitchen inspiration.