Aged Tequila Pineapple Margarita
When you want to sip a refreshing tropical cocktail on a warm afternoon, make a fresh pineapple margarita with aged tequila and a fruit garnish.
The fruity cocktail is nice to serve for guests at a party or you can enjoy it yourself while sitting by the pool or lounging in a hammock.
I like this drink best, when it is made with fresh pineapple.
However, you can use canned, if that is what you have.
Feel free to experiment with different types of tequila.
I used an aged (anejo) tequila that I picked up on vacation, since it is a favorite that tastes good and reminds me of white sand beaches in Mexico.
Fresh Pineapple Margarita Recipe
2 oz. Aged Tequila
2 oz. Triple Sec
3 oz. Pineapple Juice
2 oz. Lime Juice
1) Rub a chunk of pineapple around the rim of the margarita glass and dip in rimming salt. Set aside.
2) Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
3) Add tequila, Triple Sec, pineapple juice and lime juice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
4) Pour cocktail into glass and garnish with pineapple and lime.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pineapple Basil Basmati Rice
- No Churn Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
- Fresh Pineapple Margarita
- Creamy Pineapple Dole Whip Freezies
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?