A Caribbean vacation would be nice, but I can get that island feeling at home with this Jamaican adult lemonade recipe.
The handcrafted cocktail is easy to make for guests or to enjoy as an afternoon or evening treat on your own.
This cocktail combines a variety of flavors into one, nicely balanced craft, so it is sweet, tart and bitter all at once.
It is refreshing, when the weather is warm.
But you can also enjoy it in the dead of Winter, when you are dreaming of a beach vacation.
I always have bottled lemon and lime juice on hand, so am never without. However, I prefer using fresh fruit, whenever possible.
I recently added a lemon and lime squeezer to my stockpile of kitchen gadgets, and am very glad that I did.
The inexpensive metal squeezer doesn’t hurt my hand and it thoroughly juices the citrus.
It’s also easy to clean, which I love.
My Jamaican lemonade cocktail is wonderful to enjoy in the backyard with friends.
It is also quite enjoyable to sip, when I’m lounging in my hammock.
How will you enjoy your handcrafted cocktail?
Jamaican Adult Lemonade Recipe
2 T Lime Juice
2 T Lemon Juice
1 T Cane Sugar
4 oz. Water
1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. Citron Vodka
Drop Angostura Bitters
Lemon and lime slice or wedge
1) Add all the ingredients except the bitters to a cocktail shaker.
2) Shake until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Fill glass with ice and pour cocktail over the ice.
4) Add a drop of bitters to the glass.
5) Garnish with lemon, lime and fresh mint.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Cookie Dough Lemon Bars
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
- Toasted Coconut Lemon Curd Cookies
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Blackberry Lemon Chess Pie
- Traditional Irish Lemon Curd
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
Dinner Lemon Recipes
- Greek Pasta Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Cash Iron Skillet Greek Potatoes
- Lemon Garlic Asparagus with Pasta
- Charred Asparagus with Lemon
- Lemon Dill Hummus
Lemon Drink Recipes
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Easy Cucumber Lemonade
- Chia Seed Lemonade
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Easy Blueberry Lemonade
Check out the latest deals on kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, when you visit these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?