Frozen Pina Colada Cocktail
Sweetened with Monkfruit
Enjoy a frozen monk fruit pina colada, when you want a refreshing classic tropical cocktail without added sugar.
Monkfruit sweetener has zero calories and, unlike some other sugar alternatives, doesn’t leave me with an unpleasant aftertaste.
This sugar substitute tastes great and is a lovely sweet addition to the pineapple coconut cocktail.
The recipe can be made with whatever type of pineapple you have available – fresh, frozen or canned.
I freeze my fresh pineapple ahead of time, and then blend it with the other ingredients.
Do you like pina coladas?
Getting caught in the rain?
Monk Fruit Pina Colada Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2 drinks
Sugar Free Simple Syrup
¼ cup Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener
½ cup water
Fresh pineapple slices
1) Measure the monkfruit sweetener and water into the sauce pan. Cook on medium for a few minutes, so that the powder dissolves. Remove from the stove and set aside to cool.
2) First, add the ice cubes to the blender. Then, add the frozen pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, coconut cream, rum and 1/4 cup of the simple syrup to the blender.
3) Blend until smooth.
4) Taste and add a little more simple syrup, if desired. Blend again.
5) Pour into hurricane glasses. Garnish with a fresh pineapple.
6) Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pineapple Basil Basmati Rice
- No Churn Pineapple Kefir Ice Cream
- Fresh Pineapple Margarita
- Creamy Pineapple Dole Whip Freezies
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Bisquick Coconut Pie
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Gluten Free Coconut Banana Truffles
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
- Toasted Coconut Lemon Curd Cookies
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?