Coffee with a Liqueur Kick
When the weather cools down, it’s nice to warm up with a spiked coffee cocktail made with Kahlua and Bailey’s Irish Cream.
The recipe only takes a moment to make, but it is a wonderful treat.
I love coffee, so I brew a pot just about every day.
My day just doesn’t feel complete until I’ve enjoyed this magic elixir.
Of course, this recipe is not something I would drink first thing in the morning.
However, it is wonderful to sip after dinner or while hanging out with friends and family in the evening.
My regular morning cup of coffee has sugar and cream added to it.
When I make this coffee cocktail, I don’t add extra cream or sugar.
The Kahlua and Bailey’s liqueurs add both the sweetness and the creaminess.
I prefer a dark roast coffee for this cocktail, since it enhances the flavors of the liqueurs.
If you prefer a lighter roast or even decaf, the cocktail will still be good. It’s all a matter of preference.
Spiked Coffee Cocktail Recipe
6 oz. Fresh Brewed Coffee
1 oz. Kahlua
1 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
1) Brew coffee and pour into mug.
2) Pour Kahlua and Bailey’s into mug and stir.
3) Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Coffee Drink Recipes
- Eggnog Iced Coffee
- Warm Mocha Smoothie with Protein & Oats
- Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee
- Make Ahead Mocha Smoothie Pack
- Vegan Chestnut Praline Latte
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee
- Chocolate Truffle Coffee
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee Cocktail
Coffee Food Recipes
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Coffee Pumpkin Bread
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?