Chocolate Coffee Ice Pops
Made with Cold Brew OR Leftover Coffee
If you love coffee and chocolate like I do, you will love these cold brew mocha popsicles for a refreshing, frozen treat.
You can make some cold brew coffee specifically to use in this recipe or you can simply use up the leftover coffee in your coffee pot.
Either way, these ice pops are yummy.
Coffee and chocolate are two of my favorite things, so, of course, I am happy to have another way to enjoy them together.
These popsicles are a wonderful way to get a refreshing caffeine kick on a warm Summer day.
You could make them with decaf, but I prefer my coffee full strength.
¾ cup Coffee (Cold Brew or Leftover Coffee)
3 T Chocolate Syrup
¼ cup Whipping Cream
1) Add the coffee, chocolate syrup and whipping cream to your blender and blend together for a minute or more until thoroughly combined.
2) Pour the blended liquid into your popsicle molds.
3) If your mold has attached sticks, secure them into place. If you are using wood popsicle sticks, cover the mold with waxed paper. Poke stick holes above each cavity with a knife and insert the popsicle sticks.
4) Freeze overnight.
5) When you are ready to serve, run the molds under warm water to loosen them.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- Banana Cream Pie Popsicles
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?