Fresh Fruit Ice Pops
Oranges and Cream
Summer and orange creamsicles popsicles go hand in hand, so you will want to make this classic frozen treat for your family to enjoy.
The ice pops are made with fresh ingredients, so there are no artificial colors or flavors.
The natural taste of the oranges is delicious, when you combine it with cream.
You can add honey or another sweetener, if you’d like, but they are perfectly delicious without.
These popsicles were made in a mini popsicle mold, so they are a great size for little kids and adults who just want a little treat.
However, you can make them in whatever size or style popsicle mold you prefer.
I have a variety of popsicle molds. so I can use whichever one strikes my fancy at the moment.
These creamsicles remind me of childhood, but I like that they taste like real oranges instead of ‘orange flavor.’
Orange Creamsicles Popsicles Recipe
1) Cut one orange into chunks and juice the second orange.
2) Add the orange chunks, orange juice, whipping cream and milk to your blender.
3) Blend for approximately one minute until smooth.
4) Pour creamy orange liquid into popsicle molds and add sticks.
5) Freeze Overnight.
6) When ready to serve, run hot water over the molds for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other tasty frozen treat recipes:
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!