Fresh Fruit Ice Pops
Oranges and Cream
Summer and orange creamsicles popsicles go hand in hand, so you will want to make this classic frozen treat for your family to enjoy.
The ice pops are made with fresh ingredients, so there are no artificial colors or flavors.
The natural taste of the oranges is delicious, when you combine it with cream.
You can add honey or another sweetener, if you’d like, but they are perfectly delicious without.
These popsicles were made in a mini popsicle mold, so they are a great size for little kids and adults who just want a little treat.
However, you can make them in whatever size or style popsicle mold you prefer.
I have a variety of popsicle molds. so I can use whichever one strikes my fancy at the moment.
These creamsicles remind me of childhood, but I like that they taste like real oranges instead of ‘orange flavor.’
Orange Creamsicles Popsicles Recipe
1) Cut one orange into chunks and juice the second orange.
2) Add the orange chunks, orange juice, whipping cream and milk to your blender.
3) Blend for approximately one minute until smooth.
4) Pour creamy orange liquid into popsicle molds and add sticks.
5) Freeze Overnight.
6) When ready to serve, run hot water over the molds for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- Banana Cream Pie Popsicles
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?