Fresh Fruit Ice Pops
When you want to cool down with a frozen, fruity treat, enjoy these creamy vegan strawberry popsicles that are great for kids and adults.
I love eating popsicles in the Summer and during the rest of the seasons, too.
But … I’m not a big fan of super sweet artificial flavors and colors.
Fortunately, it is really easy to make popsicles at home with fresh fruit and simple, wholesome ingredients.
There is no sugar added, but they are naturally sweet thanks to the strawberries.
There are just three ingredients in this simple, but tasty, treat.
The coconut milk and coconut cream give the ice pops a wonderfully creamy texture and enhance the flavor of the strawberries.
It only takes a few minutes to prep the pops.
Then, you’ll need to give them time to freeze.
I like to make them in the evening, so that they can freeze overnight and be ready to enjoy the following day.
These pops are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and absolutely delicious!
Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles Recipe
1) Add all three ingredients to a blender. Then, blend until smooth.
2) Carefully pour into ice pop molds and put popsicle sticks in place.
3) Freeze overnight.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Coconut Milk Recipes
- Vegan Thai Iced Tea
- Ginger Lychee Popsicles
- Vegan Date Shake
- Easy Zucchini Soup
- Cherry Vanilla Popsicles
- Chestnut Praline Vegan Latte
- Chocolate Hazelnut Vegan Coffee
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Pumpkin Soup with Toasted Pine Nuts
- Vegan Vichyssoise Cold Soup
- Roasted Yellow Tomato Soup
- Tomato Fennel Soup
- Creamy Carrot Soup
- Butternut Curry Soup
- Sweet Corn Chowder
- Wild Rice Soup
- Yellow Tomato Gazpacho
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Watermelon Popsicles
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?