Gummi Candy Ice Pops
Easy Frozen Treats
When you want a frozen treat that is extra fun, make these easy gummy bear popsicles that combine gummi candy with Sprite.
They are super simple to make, and they are most definitely filled with fun.
Whether you refer to these little bears as “gummy” or “gummi,” they are cute, chewy and sweet even when frozen.
Sprite, 7-Up or another brand of lemon-lime soda taste great with the gummy bears and show off the pretty bear colors.
You can, of course, try other types of carbonated beverages like cola, orange soda, root beer or ginger ale.
If it sounds good to you, give it a try.
Frozen soda has a great texture that is a fun contrast to the chewy, cold gummy candies.
As with any gummy candy that could be a choking hazard, these are not for little kids. Use your own best judgement.
Big kids and adults who enjoy gummi candies will love these refreshingly delicious and unique popsicles.
Gummy Bear Popsicles Recipe
1) Add gummy bears to the sections in your popsicle mold.
2) Fill each cavity with Sprite and then add popsicle sticks.
3) Freeze overnight.
4) When you are ready to serve, run the molds under hot water for about 20 seconds to loosen.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- Banana Cream Pie Popsicles
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?