Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pops
These raspberry shortcake popsicles are easy to make, but they taste amazing and are pretty enough to serve for a special occasion.
There are layers of crunchy shortbread cookie bits, real berries and raspberry yogurt.
It only takes a few minutes to put them together before you put them in the freezer to chill.
If you have fresh raspberries, use them.
You can, however, thaw frozen berries, instead.
The fresh berries need to be pureed, but the thawed ones will already be a nice texture.
These ice pops were made using paper cups and popsicle sticks, but cute molds with a built in stick and handle are fine, too.
Each layer has a distinct look, texture and flavor and the entire pop is wonderful!
Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles Recipe
1 cup Raspberries
1 cup Raspberry Yogurt
6 Shortbread Cookies
1) Crumble the cookies. Add a little bit to each popsicle mold and set the rest aside.
2) Puree raspberries and pour into the molds on top of the crumbled cookies.
3) Add the yogurt to the molds on top of the puree.
4) Top with the remaining crumbled cookies and gently press the cookie bits down.
5) Add sticks and freeze overnight.
6) When you are ready to eat a popsicle, run hot water over the mold for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen. Then, the popsicle will easily come out of the mold.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Creamy Cherry Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Tangerine Yogurt Popsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- Banana Cream Pie Popsicles
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Ginger Lychee Popsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?