Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pops
Easy Frozen Treat
These layered rainbow yogurt popsicles are pretty and delicious, which makes them a wonderful treat for dessert or even breakfast.
Yes, I said popsicles for breakfast.
There are no added sugars or junk, so they can be enjoyed anytime when fruit and yogurt are appropriate.
This makes these popsicles great for picky eaters and anyone who wants to add some fun to meal or snack time.
The layered rainbow colored ice pops are simple to make, so your kids may enjoy helping you make them.
Follow my directions exactly, if you would like.
OR change the fruit combination depending upon your preferences or what you happen to have available at home.
The natural colors of these frozen fruit treats are pretty, so it is a fun popsicle to eat whenever you feel like it.
Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles Recipe
2 1/2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
1/2 cup each of the following fruits:
- Mandarin Oranges
1) Blend 1/2 cup of vanilla yogurt with the raspberries until thoroughly combined and creamy. Then set aside.
2) Repeat for each of the other fruits.
3) Carefully add a layer of each flavor to the popsicle mold. It’s ok for the colors to mix or swirl.
4) Add popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
5) When you are ready to serve, run hot water over the molds for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen the popsicles.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other tasty frozen treat recipes:
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!