Easy Layered Ice Pops
Try my peanut butter and white chocolate popsicles recipe, when you want an easy frozen treat that tastes gourmet and fancy.
The layered ice pops start with creamy white chocolate poured into the mold.
Then that is topped with a peanut butter layer with little bits of chocolate stirred in.
The flavor combination is decadent, so this is a satisfying treat that feels special.
These popsicles have flavors that are great for grown ups, but, of course, kids can enjoy them, too.
Prep time is quick, but you do need to let the first white chocolate layer partially freeze before adding in the peanut butter layer.
If you are in a rush, you can just blend all of the ingredients together instead of layering them.
White chocolate and peanut butter are a tasty combination!
Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles Recipe
White Chocolate Layer
2 T White Chocolate Sauce
1 cup Milk
Peanut Butter Layer
1) Stir the white chocolate and milk together until well combined.
2) Pour the white chocolate milk into popsicle molds, so that each cavity is filled about half way.
3) Freeze for about an hour.
4) Add peanut butter and milk to a blender and blend until well combined.
5) Pour the peanut butter mix on top of the partially frozen white chocolate layer and place a popsicle stick in each cavity.
6) Freeze overnight.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other tasty frozen treat recipes:
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!