Key Lime Pie Ice Pops
Easy Frozen Treats That Taste Like Pie
Enjoy my key lime pie popsicles, when you or your kids want a fun frozen treat that is sweet, tart and full of creamy deliciousness.
These ice pops have the taste key lime pie, but no fork is needed for this handheld frozen dessert.
The popsicle is creamy, which is the perfect contrast to the cookie crumble “crust” at the bottom.
I enjoy limes of all kinds, but key limes are different and preferred.
Key limes typically have a bigger burst of flavor, so you will want that to make these popsicles extra delicious.
If all you have are regular limes or bottled lime juice, the recipe will still work.
However, I recommend the one of a kind flavor of fresh key limes.
The crust is made from crushed shortbread cookies, but graham crackers are a tasty option, too.
These popsicles are quick and easy to make, so it can be fun for kids to help.
When your popsicles are ready, both kids and adults will enjoy eating these frozen key lime pie treats!
Key Lime Pie Popsicles Recipe
1) Zest and juice the key limes.
2) Add key lime zest, key lime juice, milk and Cool Whip to blender, and blend until smooth.
3) Pour the lime mixture into popsicle molds.
4) Crush cookies and sprinkle on top of the lime mixture in the molds. Gently press the cookies down.
5) Freeze overnight.
6) When you are ready to eat a popsicle, run hot water over the mold for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen. Then, the popsicle will easily come out of the mold.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Cold Brew Chocolate Mint Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- Layered Watermelon Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Raspberry Shortcake Popsicles
- Key Lime Pie Popsicles
- Banana Cream Pie Popsicles
- Peanut Butter White Chocolate Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?