Frozen Yogurt Cake
(similar to an ice cream cake)
This gorgeous blackberry frozen yogurt cake is amazingly simple to make, but tastes great and looks impressive.
There are some desserts that I prefer to buy from a bakery, because professionals can do it so much better.
That isn’t the case with this frozen yogurt cake.
No special skills are needed to make a professional looking cake with basic ingredients you may already have on hand at home.
It is similar to an ice cream cake, but is made from yogurt instead of ice cream.
The crumbly bottom crust is made from a butter, graham cracker crumbs and oats packed into the bottom of a springform pan.
You can either crumble your own graham crackers or use a package of crumbs for the same good results.
The whole process is so simple that this is a fun cake for kids and non-bakers to enjoy.
It is also lovely to make in the Summer, since you don’t need to turn on the oven and the cold cake is refreshing to eat.
Blackberry Frozen Yogurt Cake Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 5-7 hours
2 Mixing Bowls
7 inch Round Springform Pan
1) Melt butter and stir together with with oats and graham cracker crumbs. Press into bottom of the springform pan to form a crust.
2) Stir the cool whip, frozen blackberries and yogurt together in a mixing bowl, so that they are well combined.
3) Pour the yogurt mixture into the pan on top of the crust and place a few frozen berries on top. Then, freeze for 5-7 hours.
4) Release the springform pan and garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt Cake
- Lemon Blackberry Chess Pie
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
- Apple Blackberry Jam
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Sparkling Blackberry Basil Mocktail
- Tangerine Blackberry Ice Pops
- White Chocolate Dipped Figs
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- GF Chocolate Truffles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?