Fresh Fruit Popsicles
The weather is warming up and these frozen treats are a great way to cool down and get a nice burst of nutrition from the fruit.
Tangerine Blackberry Ice Pops
6 Seedless Tangerines (I used Melissa’s Ojai Pixie Tangerines)
2 T Sugar
Peel tangerines and put in a blender with the sugar.
Blend on high speed for 15-30 seconds. Juice will be frothy.
Add 6 of the blackberries and pulse blender for a just a second or two.
Prepare 6 ice pop molds. Place 2 blackberries in each mold. Pour the juice from the blender into the molds and freeze.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt Cake
- Lemon Blackberry Chess Pie
- Blackberry Frozen Yogurt
- Apple Blackberry Jam
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Sparkling Blackberry Basil Mocktail
- Tangerine Blackberry Ice Pops
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?