Coffee Ice Pops
Vietnamese coffee popsicles are sweet and refreshing, so you will love them even if you are new to this style of coffee.
I always order iced coffee, when I go to one of the many fantastic Vietnamese restaurants here in Orange County, California.
And, I also make my own at home.
If you have a metal filter and that type of coffee, great!
If not, the ice pops will still be delicious made with coffee beans from another part of the world.
You can even use cold brew or just the leftover coffee from that pot you made in the morning.
I suppose you could use decaf, but that isn’t something that I do.
The sweetened condensed milk gives these popsicles their wonderfully creamy and delicious flavor.
The Vietnamese coffee ice pops are the perfect afternoon pick me up on a warm day!
Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles Recipe
1) Stir the cold coffee, sweetened condensed milk and milk together.
2) Pour liquid into the popsicle mold.
3) Insert popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
4) When you are ready to eat a popsicle, run hot water over the mold for 10 to 20 seconds to loosen. Then, the popsicle will easily come out of the mold.
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other tasty frozen treat recipes:
- Creamy Vegan Strawberry Popsicles
- Kiwi Popsicles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles
- 6 Colors of the Rainbow Popsicles
- Gummy Bear Popsicles
- Orange Creamsicles
- Avocado Popsicles
- Rainbow Yogurt Popsicles
- Cold Brew Mocha Popsicles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!