Irish Coffee Cocktail
Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
A pumpkin spice Irish coffee cocktail is a perfectly delicious way to warm yourself up, when the weather is cool.
My recipe includes homemade whipped cream and a homemade pumpkin spice blend, so it is extra delicious.
If you’d like to use store bought whipped cream and pumpkin spice, that’s ok, too.
This is a lovely drink to enjoy with your family while you are snuggled up by the fire for family movie night or game night.
Irish coffee is a classic that’s good for the holidays or anytime you are in the mood.
Adding pumpkin pie spice and homemade whipped cream sweetened with a touch of real maple syrup is a tasty twist on the classic.
Feel free to use whatever your favorite brand of Irish cream is.
Pretty sure I’ve never been disappointed with an Irish cream, even though I tend to buy whichever brand strikes me as having the prettiest bottle and label.
Also, feel free to experiment with different types of coffee.
I usually prefer a strong dark roast to complement the other bold flavors in this coffee cocktail.
Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Homemade Whipped Cream
1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
2 T Real Maple Syrup
Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pumpkin Pie Spice Irish Coffee
Immersion Blender or Mixer
4 Coffee Mugs
1) Make whipped cream by adding heaving whipping cream to a bowl and mixing with an immersion blender or hand mixer. Blend until it doubles in size. Drizzle maple syrup on top of the whipped cream. Then blend again, so that it becomes light and fluffy. Set aside.
2) Make the pumpkin spice blend by adding all ingredients to a bowl and stirring to combine. Set aside.
3) Before brewing your pot of coffee, sprinkle one tablespoon of the pumpkin pie spice on top of the coffee grounds. Then brew your coffee as usual.
4) Pour 2 ounces of your favorite Irish cream into each coffee mug. Then, top each with 4 ounces of hot coffee. Top with whipped cream and garnish by sprinkling a bit of pumpkin pie spice on top of the whipped cream.
5) Serve immediately and enjoy immensely!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other treat recipes that are great for the holidays:
- White Chocolate Dipped Figs
- Earl Grey Tea Truffles
- Peppermint Fudge Truffles
- Coconut Banana Truffles
- Chocolate Banana Truffles
- Pumpkin Caramels
- Chocolate Dipped Waffle Cones with Fruit
- GF Chocolate Truffles
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!