Taco Tuesday Cocktail
When you are planning the perfect taco Tuesday, you’ll want to enjoy your tacos with a classic margarita on the rocks.
And, yes, I’m fine with having tacos on other days that end in y.
Also, I enjoy a whole lot of other Mexican foods as well.
The citrus and tequila combination is just the right flavor profile to go along with any type of Mexican meal or appetizers.
Just about any brand of tequila and orange liqueur will do, but you may find that you have favorites.
Sometimes cheap alcohol is fine, but I typically prefer a nice craft tequila from a small distillery.
Feel free to use your stand by favorite or experiment with different brands until you find what works best for you.
Classic Margarita Recipe
1.5 oz. Orange Liqueur
1.5 oz. Tequila
1.25 oz. Lime Juice
1) Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Then, add orange liqueur, tequila and lime juice.
2) Rub lime juice around the rim of the margarita glass and dip in rimming salt.
3) Shake the shaker vigorously for 30 seconds.
4) Pour cocktail into salt rimmed margarita glass and garnish with a lime wedge.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Frose Frozen Rose Slushie
- Classic Strawberry Margarita
- Classic Margarita on the Rocks
- Sweet Wine Spritzer
- Bourbon Mule
- Monk Fruit Pina Colada
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Miami Vice Frozen Cocktail
- Tequila Sparkling Paloma
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Bourbon Blueberry Tonic
- Cherry Bourbon and Coke
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pineapple Margarita
- Boozy Sherbet Float
- Pink Grapefruit Mimosa
- Halloween Bloody Rum Punch
- Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee
- Homemade Eggnog without Raw Eggs
- Bourbon Maple Cider Cocktail
- Chocolate Peppermint White Russian
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail
- Spiked Coffee Cocktail
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?