Vegan Protein Smoothie
This keto raspberry coconut smoothie is a delicious for vegans, people who follow a low carb diet or anyone who wants a tasty protein drink.
Smoothies definitely don’t need extra sugar to be tasty and they don’t need dairy to be creamy.
Coconut milk gives the smoothie a creamy texture and the taste is delish!
Use your favorite brand of vanilla plant-based protein powder, so that you get good fuel to start your day or to pick you up in the afternoon.
It used to be harder to find vegan protein mixes, but these days there are lots of good choices.
You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries, when you make this smoothie.
Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
Whipped Coconut Cream
High Speed Blender
1) Add all smoothie ingredients to the blender in the order listed. Blend on high for a couple minutes until thoroughly blended.
2) Blend in a little more water, if you’d like it to be thinner.
3) Pour into glasses and top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and fresh raspberries.
4) Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other breakfast recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my other delicious smoothie recipes:
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Date Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie without Banana
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- Beet Smoothie
- Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Matcha Chia Smoothie
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!