Coconut, Mango, Pineapple Smoothie
Vegan Breakfast Treat
Try this vegan tropical smoothie without banana, when you want to enjoy the flavors of coconut, mango, pineapple and ginger!
So, here is my little confession.
I buy bananas just about every week for my family, but I don’t like them.
When I’m making smoothies, I will stop the blender to pour mine out. Then will add a banana or two for them and blend some more.
But this tropical smoothie is great for all of us, and is creamy and sweet without adding banana.
I like my smoothies icy, so I use frozen tropical fruit in this recipe.
You can purchase frozen fruit at the grocery store or you can do as I do.
When fruit is at its peak for flavor and low priced, I buy extra to cut into chunks and store in containers in my freezer.
Then, when I’m making smoothies I have easy access to quality, frozen fruit.
Enjoy this tasty vegan smoothie that only takes a few minutes to prepare!
Tropical Smoothie without Banana Recipe
Prep time 5 minutes
1) Add all ingredients to your high speed blender IN THE ORDER LISTED.
2) Start on low and gradually increase the speed. Continue blending until smooth.
3) Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other beverage recipes, so you can get more drink inspiration.
Fruit Drink Recipes
- Decadent Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Blueberry Apricot Slushie
- Vegan Beet Smoothie
- Strawberry Lemonade Slushie
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Bisquick Coconut Pie
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Gluten Free Coconut Banana Truffles
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
- Toasted Coconut Lemon Curd Cookies
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!