Frozen Tropical Margarita
Enjoy my refreshing blended mango margarita recipe, when you want a tropical frozen cocktail with the flavors of fresh fruit.
Slushies are always fun, when the weather is warm.
This frozen mango drink is definitely fun, but it is made just for adults since it is made with Tequila and Triple Sec.
The icy beverage is both sweet and tart.
No sugar has been added, so the natural sweetness comes from the fruit.
The recipe makes four servings, so this is a great drink to serve for guests.
If you don’t need this many servings, you can make a smaller batch and it will still be delicious.
I love enjoying a frozen mango margarita, when I’m sitting outside on my deck with friends.
It is a perfect drink for a warm Summer evening or a sunny afternoon.
Enjoy yours from the first sip to the last!
Blended Mango Margarita Recipe
Prep time 10 minutes
4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
Fresh Mango Chunks
1) Prep the garnish by removing rosemary leaves from the bottom third of the stems. Thread mango chunks onto each sprig of rosemary.
2) Add ice, mango, orange juice, lime juice, Tequila and Triple Sec to blender. Then blend until slushy.
3) Pour into serving glasses and garnish with mango rosemary spears.
Check out my other beverage recipes, so you can get more drink inspiration.
Following are a few of my favorite festive drinks:
- Sparkling Blackberry Basil Mocktail
- Pink Grapefruit Martini
- Refreshing Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Dark Cherry Gin Fizz
- Pink Pirate Rum Punch
- Boozy Sherbet Float
Then take a look at my other vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!