Frozen Tropical Margarita
Enjoy my refreshing blended mango margarita recipe, when you want a tropical frozen cocktail with the flavors of fresh fruit.
Slushies are always fun, when the weather is warm.
This frozen mango drink is definitely fun, but it is made just for adults since it is made with Tequila and Triple Sec.
The icy beverage is both sweet and tart.
No sugar has been added, so the natural sweetness comes from the fruit.
The recipe makes four servings, so this is a great drink to serve for guests.
If you don’t need this many servings, you can make a smaller batch and it will still be delicious.
I love enjoying a frozen mango margarita, when I’m sitting outside on my deck with friends.
It is a perfect drink for a warm Summer evening or a sunny afternoon.
Enjoy yours from the first sip to the last!
Blended Mango Margarita Recipe
Prep time 10 minutes
4 sprigs Fresh Rosemary
Fresh Mango Chunks
1) Prep the garnish by removing rosemary leaves from the bottom third of the stems. Thread mango chunks onto each sprig of rosemary.
2) Add ice, mango, orange juice, lime juice, Tequila and Triple Sec to blender. Then blend until slushy.
3) Pour into serving glasses and garnish with mango rosemary spears.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Mango Vegan Sorbet Shake
- Chunky Mango Popsicles
- Blended Mango Margarita
- Tropical Smoothie Without Banana
- Jalapeno Mango Salsa
- Mango Lime Guacamole
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Mango Jam
- Mango Strawberry Salsa
- Cranberry Mango Salsa
- Mango Passionfruit Smoothie
- Slow Cooker Vegan Chili with Mango
- Mango Lime Sorbet
- Roasted Mango with Balsamic Vinegar
- Mango Ginger Juice
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?