with Strawberries and Dates
A strawberry date smoothie is a wonderful naturally sweet treat, and it’s creamy when you make it with nutritious yogurt.
The dates add delicious natural sweetness and the yogurt and banana make it extra creamy.
It is a simple recipe, but it is delicious every time.
I can get fresh, locally grown strawberries almost year round, since I live in Southern California.
Each year I put extras in the freezer, so that I can enjoy them during that short ‘off season.’
And the frozen ones are perfect for smoothies that I want to enjoy cold.
This strawberry date smoothie is great, whether you use fresh or frozen berries.
It is entirely up to you to choose.
My family loves smoothies for breakfast, snacks and dessert, so we make them often.
I have been using my VitaMix Blender regularly for almost a decade now.
It gets the job done and I expect it to continue serving me well for a long, long time.
Enjoy this oh so tasty strawberry date smoothie!
Strawberry Date Smoothie Recipe
1 cup Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
½ cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
5 Medjool Dates
1. Place yogurt, strawberries, dates and banana into a blender and blend until smooth.
2) Serve and Enjoy!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Fall & Winter Smoothie Recipes
- Warm Mocha Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Strawberry Date Smoothie
- Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Creamy Cranberry Orange Smoothie
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake
- Strawberry Guacamole
- Strawberry Salsa
- Monk Fruit Strawberry Daquiri
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Strawberry Date Shake
- Vegan Date Shake
- Pecan Date Pinwheels Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Truffles
- Blueberry Fig Chia Pudding Cake
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Mexican Horchata
- Granola Breakfast Parfait
- Blueberry Vanilla Granola
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?