Fresh Fruit Guacamole
Make a bowl of this simple homemade strawberry guacamole, when you want a fresh and fruity twist on the classic dip.
Avocados and strawberries are two of my favorite items to pick up from the produce department, when I’m grocery shopping.
Both of these fruits are delicious all by themselves, but they also work well when combined into sweet and creamy guacamole.
The recipe is really easy, so it only takes a few minutes to prepare.
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator, but it tends to disappear before that in my house.
Today we had strawberry guacamole with chips, but you can also serve it as part of a meal.
Try this fruit guacamole in a taco or burrito, add it to a salad or serve it with eggs for breakfast.
It is good anytime of the year, and the red and green colors are perfect to serve for a Christmas or Cinco de Mayo party.
Strawberry Guacamole Recipe
1) Add avocado to a bowl and mash.
2) Stir in diced red onion, lime juice, salt and pepper until thoroughly mixed together.
3) Gently fold in strawberries.
4) Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Guacamole
- Orange Guacamole
- Kimchi Guacamole
- Mango Lime Guacamole
- Cheesy Game Day Guacamole
- Basic Chunky Guacamole
- Carrot Slaw with Avocado Dressing
- Avocado Popsicles
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Avocado Sweet Potato Toast
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Avocado Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Vegan Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip
- Avocado Bow Tie Pasta Salad
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Avocado Hummus
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?