Cold Summer Soup
A chilled fresh cucumber avocado soup is a refreshing way to cool down with a comfort food meal, when the weather is warm.
An added bonus is that this is a no cook recipe, so you don’t need to heat up the house by turning on the oven or stove for this vegan soup.
Avocados and cucumbers are available all year long, but Summer is a great time to get local ones from the farmers market or your own backyard garden.
This recipe is a quick and easy way to make good use of these fresh ingredients.
The chilled soup is good as an entree for lunch or dinner, but it can also be served as an appetizer or side dish.
Fill a shot glass with the cold soup and garnish with a cucumber slice for a cute and impressive party appetizer.
Cucumbers and avocados are always a tasty combination, so it isn’t surprising that they make a delicious soup.
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup Recipe
Prep time 15 minutes
Cook time n/a
1) Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth. Add extra vegetable stock, if you’d like it thinner. Taste and season with salt and black pepper.
2) Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or more.
3) Pour into serving dishes and top with cucumber slices and fresh dill. Serve immediately.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Dill Cucumber Chips
- Turmeric Refrigerator Pickles
- Feta Stuffed Cucumber Appetizer Bites
- Cider Vinegar Refrigerator Pickles
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Cucumber Dill Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
- Labne Cucumber Mint Dip
- Cucumber Lemonade
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?