Plain lemonade is nice, but it’s so much more fun with a twist.
Cucumbers and lemons are often found in flavored spa water or even as part of beauty treatments.
These refreshing ingredients also do very well when made into an easy lemonade.
Cucumber (I used a Melissa’s Baby Cucumber – approx. 5″ long & 1″ wide)
2 Meyer Lemons, juiced
2 Cups Cold Water
3 T Sugar
Remove cucumber stem, if there is one. Cut into 2 or 3 pieces. I leave the peel on mine.
Add cucumber, lemon juice, sugar and 1 cup of water to a high speed blender. (I use a Vitamix.)
Blend on high for a few seconds.
Add 2nd cup of water and blend for a few more seconds.
Optional: Garnish with cucumber slice and lemon wedge.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Dill Cucumber Chips
- Turmeric Refrigerator Pickles
- Feta Stuffed Cucumber Appetizer Bites
- Cider Vinegar Refrigerator Pickles
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Cucumber Dill Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
- Labne Cucumber Mint Dip
- Cucumber Lemonade
Lemon Dessert Recipes
- Cookie Dough Lemon Bars
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
- Toasted Coconut Lemon Curd Cookies
- No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake
- Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Blackberry Lemon Chess Pie
- Traditional Irish Lemon Curd
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
Dinner Lemon Recipes
- Greek Pasta Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Cash Iron Skillet Greek Potatoes
- Lemon Garlic Asparagus with Pasta
- Charred Asparagus with Lemon
- Lemon Dill Hummus
Lemon Drink Recipes
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Easy Cucumber Lemonade
- Chia Seed Lemonade
- Jamaican Adult Lemonade
- Easy Blueberry Lemonade
Check out the latest deals on kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, when you visit these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?