Easy Cucumber Salad
I love crisp, refreshing cucumbers, so this cucumber dill salad has become a family favorite that I make often.
When I was a kid, I did not like store bought cucumbers with their seeds and hard, waxy skin.
No amount of prodding could get me to like them.
Then I discovered that not all cucumbers have hard, waxy skin.
Both have a similar flavor, so the main difference between the two is the size.
Persian cucumbers are small and English cucumbers are long.
I cut off just a tiny bit from the ends and then use the entire cucumber, peel and all.
This Cucumber Dill Salad only takes a few minutes to prepare, and it is easy on the budget.
However, I never seem to get tired of eating it!
Cucumber Dill Salad Recipe
4 Persian Cucumbers, sliced
1/4 Cup Plain Yogurt
3 Sprigs Dill, chopped (or 1 t dried dill)
Salt and Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Chill and serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Dill Cucumber Chips
- Turmeric Refrigerator Pickles
- Feta Stuffed Cucumber Appetizer Bites
- Cider Vinegar Refrigerator Pickles
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Cucumber Avocado Salsa
- Cucumber Dill Salad
- Strawberry Cucumber Salsa
- Labne Cucumber Mint Dip
- Cucumber Lemonade
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?