I love this fennel salad recipe, so am happy to share it with you. If you have never used fennel before, now is a great time to start.
The scent and taste of the leaves is similar to anise, but the bulb has a milder flavor.
Fennel and anise are often confused. In fact, this one was labeled anise at the store where I bought it.
When you eat fennel, you are getting protein and fiber. Both of these are things that I always try to make sure I incorporate into my daily diet. It also contains vitamin C and other nutrients.
This salad is easy to prepare, so no special skills are needed.
It’s delicious and has a great crunch, even after it’s been sitting for awhile. You can serve it for lunch or dinner at home or take it to a party or potluck.
Feta and Fennel Salad Recipe
Add all ingredients to a large salad bowl.
Gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately or chill prior to serving.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!