What to Do With Fresh Sugar Snap Peas?
Make a Sugar Snap Pea Salad!
When you make my sugar snap pea salad, the sweet crunch of this flavorful veggie is the star.
The easy salad only takes a few minutes of prep time, so it is a great addition to your lunch or dinner menu.
As you can see, I used three different colors of sugar snap peas in this salad – green, yellow and purple.
If all you have are green sugar snaps, the salad will still be delicious.
I prefer the extra pop of color, but am happy to eat it either way.
This recipe uses white balsamic vinegar, which is my go to ingredient for salads.
The light and tangy flavor is the perfect contrast to the fresh vegetables.
When I’m roasting veggies or making a salad with fruit, I usually use a dark balsamic.
This crunchy pea salad is wonderful for lunch or dinner.
Sugar Snap Pea Salad Recipe
1) Trim sugar snap peas and cut into halves or thirds with a paring knife. Then, set aside.
2) Chop red onions with a chef knife.
3) Add everything except for the sugar snap peas to a mixing bowl and whisk together to make the dressing.
4) Pour dressing over the sugar snap peas and toss gently until evenly coated.
5) Chill for 15 minutes or more.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Thank you to Melissa’s Produce for the sugar snap peas!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
Balsamic Vinegar Recipes
- Air Fryer Beets
- Balsamic Collard Greens
- Balsamic Cabbage Steaks
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Cranberry Kale Salad
- Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?