What to Do With Fresh Sugar Snap Peas?
Make a Sugar Snap Pea Salad!
When you make my sugar snap pea salad, the sweet crunch of this flavorful veggie is the star.
The easy salad only takes a few minutes of prep time, so it is a great addition to your lunch or dinner menu.
As you can see, I used three different colors of sugar snap peas in this salad – green, yellow and purple.
If all you have are green sugar snaps, the salad will still be delicious.
I prefer the extra pop of color, but am happy to eat it either way.
This recipe uses white balsamic vinegar, which is my go to ingredient for salads.
The light and tangy flavor is the perfect contrast to the fresh vegetables.
When I’m roasting veggies or making a salad with fruit, I usually use a dark balsamic.
This crunchy pea salad is wonderful for lunch or dinner.
Sugar Snap Pea Salad Recipe
1) Trim sugar snap peas and cut into halves or thirds with a paring knife. Then, set aside.
2) Chop red onions with a chef knife.
3) Add everything except for the sugar snap peas to a mixing bowl and whisk together to make the dressing.
4) Pour dressing over the sugar snap peas and toss gently until evenly coated.
5) Chill for 15 minutes or more.
6) Serve and enjoy!
Thank you to Melissa’s Produce for the sugar snap peas!
Check out my salad recipes.
Here are some of my favorites:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
Then, take a look at my other vegetarian recipes, so you can get more delicious kitchen inspiration.