Thank you, Oh! Nuts for providing the walnuts and coconut for this recipe.
Waldorf Salad is quick and easy to prepare. It’s a nice side dish for a meal or party buffet and can be good for lunch on it’s own. It’s delicious and the different textures work well together.
Whenever I have Waldorf Salad, I’m reminded of a hilarious episode of the British comedy, Fawlty Towers. They weren’t sure what a Waldorf Salad was or what ingredients were required and the mishaps were hysterical.
Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
3 Apples, chopped
12 Red Grapes, halved
1 stalk Celery, shopped
1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
1/4 cup Dried Coconut
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
Serve on a bed of lettuce.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Pina Colada Fruit Dip
- Bisquick Coconut Pie
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Gluten Free Coconut Banana Truffles
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
- Toasted Coconut Lemon Curd Cookies
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!