Easy Salad with Grapes and Gorgonzola Cheese
Summer and grapes go hand in hand.
My family loves eating fresh grapes, of course, but I also enjoy using them in recipes.
This salad is really easy to make and the recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to take it to a picnic or potluck.
The variety of flavors and textures work well for this unique and delicious dish!
Grapes and Gorgonzola Salad Recipe
5 cups Seedless Grapes (I used red, green and black Muscato grapes)
1/2 cup Sour Cream OR Plain Yogurt
1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Slivered Almonds
1/8 t Black Pepper
Combine grapes and your choice of sour cream or plain yogurt in a bowl. Gently mix in gorgonzola, black pepper and almonds. Reserve some of the almonds to sprinkle on top.
Chill for 15+ minutes.
Thanks to Melissa’s Produce for the wonderful grapes!
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Red Grape and Chia Smoothie
- Easy Grape Jam
- Apple Persimmon Waldorf Salad
- Grapes and Gorgonzola Salad
- Easiest Grape Sorbet Ever
- Grape and Feta Salad
- Lentil Salad with Grapes and Feta
- Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
- Korean Pear Waldorf Salad
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?