Simple Lentil Salad
This unique salad is delicious and really easy to prepare.
It’s especially easy when I use Melissa’s Steamed and Ready to Eat Lentils.
I just open up the package and they are good to go.
Yes, I do know how to cook my own, but these taste great and save time.
Now a dish involving lentils really can be thrown together at the last minute.
Lentil Salad with Grapes and Feta Cheese
1 lb. Lentils, cooked
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
2T Olive Oil
2 cups grapes, halved (I used Muscato Grapes)
1/2 cup Feta, crumbled
1/2 t Kosher Salt
Combine lentils, lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Mix together well.
Gently toss in grapes and feta cheese.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Red Grape and Chia Smoothie
- Easy Grape Jam
- Apple Persimmon Waldorf Salad
- Grapes and Gorgonzola Salad
- Easiest Grape Sorbet Ever
- Grape and Feta Salad
- Lentil Salad with Grapes and Feta
- Apple Coconut Waldorf Salad
- Korean Pear Waldorf Salad
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?