Make Crispy Apple Chips in Your Air Fryer
Crispy air fryer cinnamon apples are deliciously satisfying, so you’ll want to make them often.
They are easy to make and don’t have any sugar added.
There are times, when I crave something crunchy.
Fortunately, we don’t have to resort to deep frying or pre-packaged junk food.
An air fryer gives you that crunch, without the adding fat or other questionable ingredients.
This recipe uses just 3 simple ingredients, so you may already have them on hand.
Gala apples were used for this batch of apple wedges, but you are welcome to use another favorite variety.
We also eat Granny Smith and Pink Lady apples often.
Kids can definitely help make this tasty snack, and bigger kids will be able to do it all by themselves from start to finish.
This is a great way to encourage your whole family to make healthier snacking choices.
You can eat them right after they are made or you can make them ahead of time to pack in lunches for school or work.
I love it, when I can make a simple recipe that is both satisfying and healthier than other snacks.
Air Fryer Cinnamon Apples Recipe
2 Large Apples
1 t Ground Cinnamon
1/8 t Sugar
1) Preheat air fryer to 390°.
2) Stir together cinnamon and sugar in a mixing bowl.
3) Cut each apple into eighths.
4) Toss apples with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
5) Arrange a single layer of the apple wedges in the air fryer.
6) Cook for 4 minutes at 390°.
7) Flip the apple wedges and cook for another 4 minutes until apples are crisp.
8) Transfer the apple wedges on a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely.
9) Repeat the process cooking single layers of apple wedges until all are cooked and cooled.
10) Eat right away or store in an airtight container.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Best Baked Apple Crisp
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apples
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread
- Brown Sugar Baked Apple Stars
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Pops
- Apple Puff Pastry Turnovers
- Chocolate Dipped Apple Pops
- Sparkling Apple Punch
- Simply Perfect Apple Pie
- Honey Apple Crescents
Caramel Apple Recipes
- Alcohol-free Caramel Apple Mocktail
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Cocktail
- Caramel Apple Cookie Bars
Air Fryer Recipes
- Nutella Uncrustables Donuts
- Corn on The Cob
- Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- Bread and Butter Pickles
- Cinnamon Baguette Crisps
- Maple Egg Free French Toast
- Poppy Seed Bagels
- English Muffins
- Cinnamon Apples
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools and gadgets
- AliExpress for amazing prices on kitchen goods and more
- The California Wine Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?