Quick Corn On The Cob
Air Fryer Method
It is quick and easy to make delicious air fryer corn on the cob, so you can enjoy this Summer favorite without working up a sweat.
I love it, when local corn on the cob is in season and at it’s peak for freshness and flavor.
Frozen cobs are ok, but fresh is always my first choice.
If you already have the grill fired up, you can toss the corn on the barbecue.
When you want to cook the corn indoors, it is great to have an easy option that cooks the corn to perfection.
Another added benefit is that your air fryer isn’t going to heat the house up the way a big pot of boiling water will.
The air fryer cooks corn quickly and won’t overheat the kitchen.
It is also easy enough that your kitchen savvy older kids will be able to help or even safely cook corn on their own.
You may need to trim your ears of corn a bit, depending upon the size of the corn cobs and the size of your air fryer.
If your corn is really big, you may want to break or cut them in half.
These are extra flavorful, since they are basted with butter, garlic and Cajun seasoning partway through the cook time.
If you have another favorite way to season your corn, you can adjust this to your liking.
The Cajun seasoning adds a nice little kick that is popular, but we also like garlic salt or lemon pepper, too.
I love being able to enjoy fresh air fryer corn on the cob quickly without overheating my kitchen.
Air Fryer Corn on The Cob Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
6 Corn Cobs, shucked and trimmed to fit in air fryer basket
1 T Butter, melted
1 clove Garlic, minced
½ t Cajun Seasoning
1) Preheat air fryer to 350°.
2) Mix the butter, garlic and Cajun seasoning, so that they are well combined. Set aside.
3) Arrange corn cobs in air fryer and cook for 4 minutes.
4) Remove corn from the fryer and brush butter mixture evenly on the cobs.
5) Return corn to the air fryer and cook for another 3 minutes.
6) To serve, garnish with fresh cilantro.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my salad recipes, so you can get more delicious inspiration.
Following are some of my favorite salad recipes:
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Apricot Almond Salad
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!