Simple 3 Ingredient Pasta Salad
Here is an easy bruschetta pasta salad that always gets rave reviews, even though it takes minimal effort to make it.
The ‘secret’ to this fabulous recipe is ready to use bruschetta from Trader Joe’s or you can use another favorite brand.
Bruschetta is similar to a regular pasta sauce, but not the same.
It is typically chunky and often has olive oil and balsamic vinegar as ingredients, which are what make this great in a pasta salad.
You can buy it in shelf stable jars, if you’d like.
Or check the refrigerated section of your grocery story, if you prefer.
I like to use the fresh refrigerated bruschetta, but the jars are fine and great to keep on hand for a quick meal.
Pasta salads are popular for picnics and parties, so it is great to be able to make a delicious one so easily.
Make it the night before or in the morning.
Then, refrigerate the pasta salad, so you can eat it later.
I love doing this, when the weather is hot in the Summer.
This saves me from heating up the house when the weather is extra hot.
The pasta salad is dairy free and vegan as is.
If you follow a gluten free diet, the recipe works fine with a gluten free fusilli pasta and GF bruschetta.
Don’t you love it, when an easy recipe is absolutely delicious?
Bruschetta Pasta Salad Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
1 lb. Fusilli Pasta, prepared according to package directions
1 ½ cups Bruschetta
2 cups Arugula
1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, run under cool water and drain again.
2) Mix bruschetta and arugula into the pasta.
3) Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- Lemon Garlic Green Banana Pasta
- Greek Pasta Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Orzo Pasta Salad
- Lemon Garlic Asparagus with Pasta
- Pasta with Kale and Mushrooms
- Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad
- Arugula Apple Salad with Blue Cheese
- Orange Pomegranate Salad
- Mandarin Salad with Sriracha Peanut Dressing
- Sugar Snap Pea Salad
- Fig and Fennel Salad with Lemon Dressing
- Vegan Mexican Avocado Salad
- Zucchini Mushroom Salad
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Pear Salad
- Roasted Beet Citrus Salad
- Pistachio Golden Beet Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad
- Authentic Caesar Salad
- Blueberry Blue Cheese Salad
- Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Fennel Salad with Feta
- Edamame Peanut Salad
- Strawberry Fennel Salad
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the current deals at these online stores.
- Miss A $1 Kitchen Tools
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?