Homemade Uncrustable Donuts
Easy Air Fryer Recipe
Make homemade Nutella uncrustables donuts in your air fryer, when you want a treat that is fun and delicious.
Pre-packaged Uncrustables are fun, but you can easily make your own uncrustables with a sandwich cutting and sealing tool.
I’ve taken that a bit further, so with a few easy steps and an air fryer you can make delicious donuts.
First, you will need to gather up your supplies.
Then, it doesn’t take long at all to put these donuts together and cook them in your air fryer.
The sandwich cutter is easy to use, so your kids may want to help.
Use the cutter to make circle shaped pieces of bread and spread the Nutella.
Top with another piece of bread and use the tool to seal the edges.
Now, you have what looks like a regular Uncrustables sandwich.
Use a small round cutter to cut out the center and, voilá, you now have a donut.
Baste with a butter and Nutella glaze before popping them into the air fryer, so that you get chocolate hazelnut goodness on the inside and on the outside.
These uncrustables donuts are amazing, when you eat them warm.
However, if you have any left over, they can be packed in a lunch to enjoy later.
Nutella Uncrustables Donuts Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
1) Use the sandwich cutter to cut out circles from the bread slices.
2) Spread Nutella on half of the slices, but don’t go too close to the edges.
3) Top each with another piece of bread and cinch closed with the cinch tool.
4) Use a small round cutter to cut a hole in the center of each sandwich, so they become donut shaped.
5) Melt the Nutella and butter in the microwave to make the glaze.
6) Use a silicone basting brush to top each donut with the glaze.
7) Set the air fryer to 350° and cook for 5 minutes, so they become just golden.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other dessert recipes, so you can get more sweet inspiration.
Following are a few of my no churn ice cream recipes:
- Toffee Ice Cream
- Vegan Berry Nice Cream
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- Apple Pie Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen!