Air Fryer French Toast
Surprise your family with a satisfying homemade breakfast, when you use my maple air fryer egg-free French toast sticks recipe.
French toast typically includes eggs, but they are not necessary.
This is great for people who have an egg allergy and, also, for those days when you just don’t have eggs in the house.
The recipe is very simple, so this recipe is a good choice for a weekday breakfast when you are in a rush.
The liquid that the bread is dipped in is made with milk and maple syrup, but no eggs.
The recipe as shown is vegetarian, but can easily be turned into a vegan meal.
You can either use regular dairy milk or a milk alternative of your choosing.
Either way, this air fryer breakfast is delicious.
This French toast cooks best, when you cut the bread into sticks.
It cooks more evenly this way and is fun to eat.
There is a nice maple flavor throughout, since real maple syrup is cooked right in.
If you like your French toast extra sweet, you can also pour on more syrup when served.
This is a wonderfully easy breakfast recipe that kids and adults can enjoy.
Air Fryer Egg-free French Toast Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6-8 minutes
1) Preheat the air fryer to 375° and slice each slice of bread into 4 strips.
2) Stir milk and maple syrup together, so that they are well combined.
3) Dip bread pieces into the maple milk mixture and place into the air fryer in a single layer.
4) Air fry for 6-8 minutes, so that the French toast sticks are a light golden brown.
5) Serve immediately with whipped cream or powdered sugar and berries.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out my other breakfast recipes, so you can get more morning inspiration.
Following are a few of my overnight oats recipes:
- Layered Berry Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats
- Vegan Cranberry Overnight Oats
- Maple Overnight Oats
Then take a look at the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can have even more delicious fun in the kitchen.