Holiday Oreo Cookie Pops
These reindeer Oreo cookie pops are absolutely adorable, so they are always a hit at holiday parties.
You can even wrap them up in clear cellophane to give as gifts.
A single reindeer cookie pop is nice, when you want to give someone more than just a card.
Or you make a cute bouquet out of several pops.
If you are having a holiday bake sale, these sell well and get lots of oohs and aahs from kids and adults.
The process is simple, so kids can definitely help make these treats.
You can make just a couple, if you want.
However, once you start the process, you may have so much fun that you end up making dozens.
If you are setting up an assembly line to make a lot of them, I recommend doing no more than 2 cups of melted chocolate chips at a time.
You want the chocolate to be hot and creamy, when you dip the cookies.
Have fun and enjoy!
Reindeer Oreo Pops Recipe
1) Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
2) Melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and then stir. Repeat in 15 second increments until chocolate is creamy and completely melted.
3) Open up an OREO cookie. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and place the stick inside the cookie on the OREO filling. Put the OREO back together. Repeat for each cookie.
4) Add the rest of the chocolate chips to the bowl and melt using the same process as step 2.
5) Dip each OREO into the melted chocolate. Use a spoon to make sure that they are completely covered on both sides. Let any excess chocolate drip off and place the pops on the parchment paper.
6) Make antlers by breaking pretzels in half and positioning them on the pops.
7) Add eyes and red M&M mouths to each pop.
8) Sprinkle sparkling sugar on the pops to finish.
9) Let them set for an hour or so. Then, either eat right away or store in an airtight container.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
Christmas Animal Recipes
- Reindeer Oreo Pops
- Nutella Reindeer Sandwiches
- Reindeer Cookies
- Polar Bear Paw Print Marshmallows for Hot Cocoa
- Polar Bear Cookies
Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Mom’s Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Pumpkin Molasses Cookies
- White Chocolate Cherry Pistachio Cookies
- Caramel Apple Cookie Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Cookies
Alcohol-free Holiday Party Drinks
- Sparkling Lemonade Punch
- Holiday Crock Pot Tea
- Raspberry Sparkling Ice Cream Punch
- Ho Ho Holiday Cherry Slush Mocktail
- Berry Peach Punch
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these familiar online stores.
- Home Depot
- Stonewall Kitchen
- Magic Kitchen
- Great Jones pots and pans
- The California Wine Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?