Lemonade Punch (without alcohol)
When you want a festive party punch without alcohol, make this sparkling lemonade punch garnished with lemon and raspberries.
This punch is really simple to make, but it sets the stage for fun.
Party Drink for The Whole Family
Kids and adults will enjoy it, since the sparkling drink tastes good and doesn’t contain alcohol.
What Kind of Soda Should I Use for the Sparkling Punch?
The recipe calls for lemon lime soda, so choose your favorite brand.
Of course, you are also welcome to call soda pop, coke, a soft drink or whatever other words are used in your part of the country.
Sprite, Sierra Mist or 7Up are fine, but so are budget friendly store brands or pricey craft brands.
How to Serve Lemonade Punch
If you have a punch bowl, that’s great for serving this beverage.
I have a trifle bowl that also works well for punch, so you may be able to find a creative alternative in your cupboard.
When you ladle servings of punch, scoop up a lemon slice and a couple of raspberries for each glass.
The lemon punch looks pretty in the punch bowl and in the individual glasses.
Sparkling Lemonade Punch Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1) Thaw the frozen lemonade concentrate and combine it with the lemon lime soda and water in the punch bowl.
2) Stir gently, so the concentrate is thoroughly dissolved.
3) Garnish with lemon slices and fresh raspberries.
More from Mama Likes To Cook
Check out the rest of my vegetarian recipes, so you can get more great ideas for baking, cooking, blending and juicing.
- Cookie Dough Lemon Bars
- Traditional Irish Lemon Curd
- Glazed Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Coconut Lemon Fruit Leather
Refreshing Drink Recipes
- Instant Pot Blackberry Iced Tea
- Passion Iced Tea Lemonade
- Blueberry Lime Soda
- Lemon Herb Mocktail
- Simple Strawberry Soda
- Blackberry Jam Smoothie
- Keto Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
- Caramel Apple Oatmeal Smoothie
- Strawberry Date Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie without Banana
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie
- Beet Smoothie
- Vegan Carrot Cake Smoothie
- Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Matcha Chia Smoothie
For a beautiful assortment of kitchen necessities and food gifts for the whole family, check out the deals at these online stores.
- Great Jones pots, pans and baking dishes
- The California Wine Club
- Wine of The Month Club
- JoyJolt Glassware
- Seven Sisters Scones
- Southside Market
Are you ready to have some delicious fun in the kitchen?